Old Phuket Town Phuket has a rich history as tin-mining country peopled by Siamese, Chinese, Malays, Indians, Eurasians, and sea gypsies. A unique community in Phuket are the “Baba”, with their own way of life, language, dress, and food. The core of this community was formed by early unions between Hokkien tin- miners and Siamese women.
This distinctive Baba heritage can be seen in Phuket’s Old Town.
Duration 17:00 – 22:00
Not suitable for
- People with food allergies
- People with gluten intolerance
- People with nut allergies
What to bring: – Comfortable
- Comfortable, Shoes, Camera, Budget money
- Pick up -off at your hotel, Licensed Tour Guide
- Dinner Tasting and walking tour of Phuket Old Town
- Bottled water and local soft drinks
Private Transfer, up on request:
** 2,000 Baht. Per Van 11 Seats. for for Round trip transfer.
** 1,600 Bhat. Per Car 2 – 3 pax for Round trip transfer.