07.00 am.- Pick up form your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. (Pick up time is varies by hotel location.)
– Dropped by Sarasin Bridge to take a little relax or toilet.
– Visit Tsunami Memorial Site. (Seeing Tsunami location)
– Excited Elephant Bathing Program, you can enjoy giving the elephant a refreshing bath, where you
can scrub them, play with them and, get on their back without saddle (approximately 20 minutes).
After the bathing, you can buy some bananas to feed the elephants to show your appreciation if you
wish. Stop at Khao Sok a scenic viewpoint. (Great panoramic view of Khao Sok)
– Visit Monkey Cave temple.
– Lunch at Khao Sok Restaurant.
– Canoeing down The Sok River. Enjoy the smooth paddle by our paddler and sightseeing at your left
and right side, and chance to spot a flora & fauna, limestone cliff mountains along the way)
– We will serve the coffee or tea made in a bamboo stick and served in bamboo cups which you will
enjoy having coffee or tea among the nature.
18:00 pm. – Arrived at your Hotel.
What to bring
- Towel, Shorts, light t-shirt, Sandals
- Camera, Sunscreen
- Budget money
- Transfer by air-conditioned minibus
- Lunch, drinking water, and fruit
- Bamboo rafting
- English speaking tourist guide