07:00 am.- Pick up from your hotel by air-conditioned vehicle. Departure time varies by hotel
– Arrive at pier then board on Long Tail boat to cruise the turquoise water of Cheow Lan Lake. Then
change the atmosphere to jungle walk. You can meet enchanting plants, flower, butterfly, birds,
squirrels, reptiles,etc. they waited for your discovery, then a short walk to 500 Rai Lake. After a
walk, getting on the bamboo raft to cross the 500 rai lake to Pakarang Cave (Coral Cave). The
stalagmites have a similar shape to coral which is how the cave came to be named (Easy access for
children but be careful for the slippery wet floor).Spend 30 minutes cave exploring (a small cave
but great formations).
– Lunch at the floating restaurant.
– Start journey back by long tail boat, dropped by the Chaew-Lan Lake Scenic View
– Arrive the pier at the mainland and depart for your hotel by ac. van on the way dropped by Local
Market to enjoy shopping local food, fruits can observe the local daily life of Takun district.
18:00 pm.- Arrive at your hotel.
- Admission Fees
- Transfer R/T
- Soft drinks/ Coffee break
- Lunch [Thai set menu]
- Licensed Tour Guide
- Cheowlarn Lake by Longtail Boat
- Floating Restaurant
- Short Trekking
- Bamboo Rafting
- Cave Exploration
What to bring
- Towel, Shorts, light t-shirt, Sandals
- Budget money